POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Puting the ID in Stupid. : Re: Puting the ID in Stupid. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Puting the ID in Stupid.
From: nemesis
Date: 26 Mar 2008 10:35:55
Message: <47ea6d5b$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> So I eat sheep and don't care :)

Poor creatures.  The believers eat them because are not of the same
kind.  The atheists eat them even knowing we are all mammals. :P

Not that I'm vegan...

> I don't know about being a pessimist I just think you are talking out
> of a hole in your head. To translate - nonsense. If you think that 90%
> of everything is worthless try looking for the good.

I always try to look at things under a positive spin.  From my
experience, that's where the numbers 10/90 come from.  Look at TV,
listen some radio, read a few magazines, date a few chicks.  Perhaps I
just have too high expectations...