POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Feeling the pinch yet? : Re: Feeling the pinch yet? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feeling the pinch yet?
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 25 Mar 2008 17:27:59
Message: <47e97c6f$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 19:36:04 +0000, St. wrote:

>  My electricity and gas prices have soared bigtime recently, as well as
>  many
> other things like food, petrol, etc.

We've noticed that around here as well.  Our end costs have stayed pretty
much the same as we've recently reinsulated and had our roof redone (and
replaced a 50+ year old boiler with a high-efficiency model), so with all
those upgrades we've kept costs about the same as before, where we
normally would have expected to see our costs drop.

Jim