POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Who's game to help a vid game novice? : Re: PS2 question Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PS2 question
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 25 Mar 2008 14:46:58
Message: <47e956b2@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> My brother has his hooked up to a high-end projector. (Whoo hoo! six
> foot by 8 foot video gaming!)  I don't think the projector has a tuner
> in it, tho.  Probably a good idea to actually ask someone who has one or
> sells one. :-)

http://www.zbxt.net/~aero/smb3.jpg , picture taken 23.11.2007. The
speaker on the left side (which is barely visible) is 37cm wide. It
really does profit the gaming experience to have proper equipment for
image and sounds :). And I'm astonished to see, how less-distorted SMB3
really looks on widescreen mode (still the projector settings has been
fixed since then).

It also has VGA input:
http://www.zbxt.net/~aero/syntax.jpg

:)