POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Who's game to help a vid game novice? : PS2 question (was: Who's game to help a vid game novice?) Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:17:54 EDT (-0400)
  PS2 question (was: Who's game to help a vid game novice?)
From: Warp
Date: 24 Mar 2008 17:47:28
Message: <47e82f80@news.povray.org>
I have a question about playstation 2:

  Can you connect it directly to a CRT monitor?

  The reason I ask this is that there are so many great games which I would
like to play but are irritatingly only available for PS2 that I have been
thinking about purchasing some PS2 for cheap at some flea market or something
so that I can play those games.
  The problem is that I don't own any kind of TV whatsoever. The only way
I could play the PS2 is if I could connect it to my CRT. (Of course this
means I cannot keep my PC running at the same time, at least not without
buying an expensive switch, but it's better than nothing.)

--
                                                          - Warp