POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Reading .dbx files with Excel macros : Reading .dbx files with Excel macros Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Reading .dbx files with Excel macros
From: JWV
Date: 24 Mar 2008 09:00:41
Message: <47e7b409$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I have a question about reading .dbx files (OE mailbox files) with Excel
macros.

I recieve mails generated by a webform and i want to write the data in excel
sheet. Is there a way to acces .dbx files from Excel using macros? Or should
I copy/paste the data manualy?

All help is appcreciated.

Jan

PS: No, i do not have acces to the webserver, so i can not write the data to
a database of any kind.