POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Is anyone familiar with Blender : Re: Is anyone familiar with Blender Server Time
2 May 2024 05:18:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is anyone familiar with Blender
From: Charles C
Date: 23 Mar 2008 01:45:49
Message: <47e5fc9d@news.povray.org>
melo wrote:
>> Has anyone had much/any experience with it.  Am I daydreaming?

I've been reading most of your posts with some interest, largely because
I've done my own skeletal system in POV-Ray.  It's not in a shareable
state though, and uses a completely different system than what sounds
like is in POV-Person. (I want to complete this project before I look at
others' code.)

Anyway, the thing to know about Blender if you haven't noticed already
is it has a strong reputation for the steep learning curve with its
interface.  You don't seem too easily wavered though, so good luck :)  I
hear that it's great to use once you've learned it.
Charles