POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Continental confusion : Re: Continental confusion Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:21:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Continental confusion
From: Tim Attwood
Date: 22 Mar 2008 21:55:45
Message: <47e5c6b1$1@news.povray.org>
>   Am I the only one who is confused about continents?

I was under the impression that Oceania was a loose
political affiliation of islands in the South Pacific Ocean
and the Eastern Indian Ocean, which the Australian
government might be affiliated with, but that doesn't
make the Australian continent into the Oceanian continent.
If they're teaching that it's PC baloney, it's no
secret that liberals are confused.