POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alternate topic... : Re: Alternate topic... Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alternate topic...
From: Darren New
Date: 22 Mar 2008 20:22:38
Message: <47e5b0de$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> Maybe the trains DO stop, just after the interesting scene in the movie
> is over.

True. But the characters rarely act like they're worried about getting
caught, either.  I'm not talking about the train not being able to stop.
I'm talking about the train usually doesn't even seem to try to slow
down, and the characters acting like they know the train won't stop.

This is getting way more discussion than I thought it would.  :-)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"