POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You know you've been tracing too long when... : Re: You know you've been tracing too long when... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:24:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: You know you've been tracing too long when...
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 20 Mar 2008 11:17:21
Message: <47e28e11$1@news.povray.org>
Bill Pragnell wrote:

> Is that the one with the 'concept' backside? I've never driven a Renault
> before but I've heard nothing but Good Things.

My mum had a Megane earlier ('97 1.6RT coupe). Only real problem (which
got fixed pretty well) was a grounding problem with rear lights.

OTOH, my mum's "boyfriend" (what's the word, when he's over 50 years
old? :p) had Laguna ('02 1.6 sedan) with nothing but problems. I guess
this one was built on Monday.

> I don't think anyone's made a car without power steering for some years
> now. Everyone says that it's hard going back to 'regular' steering but
> I've never had a problem... (mind you, it's not so bad with small, light
> cars).

I still think that power steering in small cars are waste of
(petrol)energy. But people are used to them, so...

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
    http://www.zbxt.net