POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How *annoying* is this? : Re: How *annoying* is this? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How *annoying* is this?
From: St
Date: 19 Mar 2008 14:33:06
Message: <47e16a72$1@news.povray.org>
"Gail Shaw" <initialsurname@sentech sa dot com> wrote in message
news:47e1679b@news.povray.org...

> "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:47e15c78@news.povray.org...
>>

>>    Heh, yeah, even though I haven't looked at your site for *ages*,
>
> You haven't missed anything. I haven't changed a thing in a couple years.
> Still working on the rewrite.

   Yes, but Gail, you won't know this, but your site was the *first* site I
viewed (just after I found povray.org) where someone was showing their
PoV-Ray images. Without looking, I still remember a graveyard scene that you
did. That was probably seven years ago now and that inspired me.  :)

  I can only say - thanks.  :)

     ~Steve~