POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You know you've been tracing too long when... : Re: You know you've been tracing too long when... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:16:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: You know you've been tracing too long when...
From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 19 Mar 2008 14:05:24
Message: <47e163f4$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>     LOL, I got this image in my head then of your car rearing up on its hind
> wheels beating all those bullies upside the head... ;)

WTF? LOL!

BTW, what the hell does "upside the head" actually *mean* anyway??

>    Hey, I'm not knocking you. On the contrary, fairplay to you. I think you
> deserve something nice, and especially on your wages. Enjoy it! :)

Heh. You should have seen it.

"I see you're offering 0% finance?"
"Ah yes. We can give you that. Just give us... A 50% DEPOSIT! >:-D "
"OK then."
"...er...oh, OK then."

thought they'd be able to peddle me their normal 20% APR thing because I
wouldn't be able to afford a 50% deposit. But I could. In fact, I had

quite. The look on their faces when they realised that they'd actually
have to *give* me 0%... :-D

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/