POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How *annoying* is this? : Re: How *annoying* is this? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:22:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How *annoying* is this?
From: St
Date: 19 Mar 2008 13:33:28
Message: <47e15c78@news.povray.org>
"Gail Shaw" <initialsurname@sentech sa dot com> wrote in message
news:47e09bef@news.povray.org...

> Here's a frameset from an old website of mine. Creates 2 frames, one
> the navigation page, one loading the main page.
> What you may note is that there's no body element. A page that creates
> frames doesn't have a body section.

> <head>
> <title>The Gila Monster's Nest</title>
> </head>

   Heh, yeah, even though I haven't looked at your site for *ages*, I
particularly remember the elephant shot. :) A friend of mine just took 30
guests out to the Phillipines to get married, and the happy couple arranged
to ride off on an elephant immediately after the wedding. Can't wait to see
THOSE pictures! :o)

> <frameset cols="133,*" frameborder="yes"  border="0" bordercolor="Black"
> rows="*">
>  <frame src="Navigation.html" name="Navigation" scrolling="NO">
>   <frame src="Blank.html" name="Main" scrolling="NO">
> </frameset>
> <noframes>
> No Frames? Main page <a href="Main.html">here</a>
> </noframes>

     Ah, I see, thanks. It looks simple to implement, although I don't think
I'd ever use frames myself.

      ~Steve~