POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Smart little programming tricks, where to find ? : Re: Smart little programming tricks, where to find ? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Smart little programming tricks, where to find ?
From: Vincent Le Chevalier
Date: 19 Mar 2008 13:00:04
Message: <47e154a4$1@news.povray.org>
Warp a écrit :
> stbenge <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> I don't find it too difficult to delete every "new".
>
>   You would be surprised.
>   No 'new' -> no leaks.

Hey, but there are 'new's in the standard lib :-)

I think it would be more informative to give fixes that do not rely on
the standard library... After all the 'new' operator exists for a
reason, you don't always want to use the standard lib, and knowing what
to do in these cases is useful.

No I won't do it as I'm not even sure I know where the leak is in the
first case :-)

--
Vincent