POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : MORAY programmers wanted : Re: MORAY programmers wanted Server Time
26 Apr 2024 09:29:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MORAY programmers wanted
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 19 Mar 2008 11:12:23
Message: <47e13b67@news.povray.org>
Warp escribió:
> Nicolas Alvarez <nic### [at] gmailisthebestcom> wrote:
>> Warp escribió:
>>> Java simply teaches "bad habits" from the point of view of C++ programming.)
>
>> Like using way more classes than are usually used in C++? Or what
>> exactly are you thinking of?
>
>   No. Like using 'new' way too much.

Ah heh...

I almost-did it a few times when I started working on a C++ project
after having done Java for a while. When throwing exceptions.
throw new Whatever... Oh wait, no new here.

Likewise, trying to compare strings in Java using ==, after having done
PHP. I wish I could make Eclipse warn about that.