POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You know you've been tracing too long when... : Re: You know you've been tracing too long when... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: You know you've been tracing too long when...
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 19 Mar 2008 10:22:46
Message: <47e12fc6@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> I do almost all my shopping with ebuyer, unless I really *need*
> something right this second. Then it has to be Maplin, because you can
> walk in and buy stuff immediately rather than wait 4 days for it to be
> posted to you.

I will continue to shop around, I'll just include ebuyer too from now on. :)

>> But Apple don't sell DIY bits. So it's a bit unfair to compare with
>> that scenario. "I already own a MacBook* so I don't need to buy one.
>> Free!"
>
> I don't see your point?

Facetious comment. No real point, except that the reason you think Macs
are expensive appears to be that you only ever buy PCs on a DIY basis.
Very sensible, by the way. :)

>> *Haha, I typed McBook by mistake the first time, how crap a laptop
>> would that be. Although, you'd probably get a drink and fries with it...
>
> LMAO!
>
> Would using it make you fat and stupid?

Hmm, I don't know. If it did, presumably you'd blame your glands.