POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You know you've been tracing too long when... : Re: You know you've been tracing too long when... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:17:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: You know you've been tracing too long when...
From: Invisible
Date: 19 Mar 2008 09:46:00
Message: <47e12728$1@news.povray.org>
>> OK, hold on a sec...
>> http://www.ebuyer.com/product/132273
>
> Nice. Ebuyer is now bookmarked.

Good boy. ;-)

I do almost all my shopping with ebuyer, unless I really *need*
something right this second. Then it has to be Maplin, because you can
walk in and buy stuff immediately rather than wait 4 days for it to be
posted to you.

>> They sell *one* product that cheap - the MiniMac. (And that's the
>> starting price.) Everything else is way more expensive.
>
> Well, it starts at 399 actually but that doesn't alter your point!

>>> What about a screen? Keyboard?
>> What about them? I already own those things, so I don't need to buy
>> any more...
>
> But Apple don't sell DIY bits. So it's a bit unfair to compare with that
> scenario. "I already own a MacBook* so I don't need to buy one. Free!"

I don't see your point?

> *Haha, I typed McBook by mistake the first time, how crap a laptop would
> that be. Although, you'd probably get a drink and fries with it...

LMAO!

Would using it make you fat and stupid?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/