POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You know you've been tracing too long when... : Re: You know you've been tracing too long when... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:12:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: You know you've been tracing too long when...
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 18 Mar 2008 11:58:56
Message: <47dff4d0@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> I just meant that Macs are very rare. [Despite all of Apple's efforts.]

Less common. I wouldn't say rare. I know half a dozen people who use
them, and we all started using them completely independently.

> seperate PCs.

That's very impressive, I had no idea you could buy PCs that cheaply.
Although I personally certainly wouldn't risk it.

> But no, that's not significantly more expensive. ;-)

My use of 'significant' is certainly arguable. However, you act as if
Macs are forever outside your price range, like Aston Martins to a
second-hand Peugeot owner*. They're not. I bet you spent more on your
last graphics card than I did on my last Mac. :)

*Apple wish.