POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You know you've been tracing too long when... : Re: You know you've been tracing too long when... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:15:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: You know you've been tracing too long when...
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 18 Mar 2008 06:02:21
Message: <47dfa13d$1@news.povray.org>

47df9af7@news.povray.org...
> OTOH, if you can find me a 40 megapixel digital camera, I'll be impressed.
> :-P

A good scanner with a resolution of 4800x9600 (46 megapixels) will do.
There's a Canon one for 150 euros, so it's not like processing this kind of
image size is uncommon today.

In any case, 40 megapixels is the top range for professional digital
cameras. They're not hard to find. Expensive though...
And here are 160 and 470 mexapixels cameras:
http://www.roundshot.ch/xml_1/internet/de/application/d438/d925/f931.cfm

G.

--
http://www.oyonale.com