POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How *annoying* is this? : Re: How *annoying* is this? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How *annoying* is this?
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 17 Mar 2008 16:59:46
Message: <47dee9d2@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:47dee683$1@news.povray.org...

>     I can't get off the page unless I click 5 times 'really' fast on the
> back button in IE6 (just discovered that in angry mode! Grr!)  :)

No need. There's a small arrow next to the back button in IE 6 (on the right
side in my browser). Click that and you'll get a drop down list of your
browsing history. Select the second entry down (which should read something
about google images). No screen shot. Is past my bed time already.

>       Is there no other way around using that code for a website with
> frames? BTW, to me frames always = tables. What am I missing with this?

Frames != tables. Tables are a layout tool (an abused one). Frames are used
to create sub 'windows' within one site

Some years ago there was a rash of people loading other people's content in
their own frames, making it look as if they were the author of the content.
Many website designers (myself included) have code to ensure that their site
is not loaded into other people's frames