POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How *annoying* is this? : Re: How *annoying* is this? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How *annoying* is this?
From: St
Date: 17 Mar 2008 16:59:09
Message: <47dee9ad$1@news.povray.org>
"nemesis" <nam### [at] nospamgmailcom> wrote in message
> that's why I prefer tabbed browsing rather than the traditional browsing
> mode...

 Well yes, but seriously, I have real problems trying anything other than
I'm used to that works well 'normally' for me. And then you get this. Don't
get me wrong, I knew about this years ago, and even have some code lying
around here somewhere (I think, I used to have it), that could do it for my
works website, but I'd never want that behaviour.

   And yes, I've always had FF loaded up and ready to go, but never use it.
(Lightning strikes Steve from above, and Steve MUST try harder!)  ;)

    </Break the grip!>   ;)

     ~Steve~