POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How *annoying* is this? : How *annoying* is this? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  How *annoying* is this?
From: St
Date: 17 Mar 2008 16:12:31
Message: <47dedebf$1@news.povray.org>
Web pages that refuse the 'back' button.

  http://scienceblogs.com/grrlscientist/2007/01/moonlit_beach.php

   If you're on Google Images (whatever) and actually looking through
interesting pics, when you come across a site that uses this, it's so
frustrating.

    I know it's to keep you on the website, but if you were in a highstreet
shop and the manager locked the door to stop you from leaving, the police
would be involved soonish I think.

     Yeah, I know, bad example, but... Bad netiquette too.

      ~Steve~