POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Adventures with digital painting : Re: Adventures with digital painting Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:23:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Adventures with digital painting
From: Darren New
Date: 17 Mar 2008 15:10:59
Message: <47ded053$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> I run most Java or Python programs unmodified both at the WinBox at work
> and at my Linux home box.

You're probably not doing too much hairy. I have to have three different
JVMs installed at work to use three different libraries from three
different partners.

I was always amused by the taglines that said things like
    100% Java! (Requires Java 1.5.2)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"