POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Suggestions on motherboard : Re: Suggestions on motherboard Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:22:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestions on motherboard
From: St
Date: 17 Mar 2008 09:36:45
Message: <47de81fd$1@news.povray.org>
"Gail Shaw" <initialsurname@sentech sa dot com> wrote in message
news:47de7e96@news.povray.org...

> "Fredrik Eriksson" <fe79}--at--{yahoo}--dot--{com> wrote in message
>
>> Personally though, I would recommend one of these:
>> http://www.pclabs.co.za/ProductDetail.aspx?prodId=312&catId=20
>> http://www.pclabs.co.za/ProductDetail.aspx?prodId=317&catId=22
>>
>> Less bling and more function.
>
> But I like the bling. *g*

    Heh... Nothing wrong with a bit of *Bling* Gail!  :)

> Seriously, the second one looks nice. Very nice.

    Oooh, that is nice actually. I like the idea of the double hinge door.
With mine, you have to slide either of the sides backwards to get inside -
that's ok doing that, but trying to put them back the same way is SO
awkward! Yes, I have to use my chin to hold one spot in place and then my
hands to slide the sides back in place. Horrible design.

   ~Steve~