POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another week, another impossible game : Re: Another week, another impossible game Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:23:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another week, another impossible game
From: Invisible
Date: 17 Mar 2008 04:29:24
Message: <47de39f4$1@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:
> "Orchid XP v7" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote in message
>
>> Oh, neat. That's not the end. There's even more.
>
> The part with Crow and the helecopter was chapter 14. There are 20.

GAH! o_O

OK, so I'm actually nowhere near the end. I wonder just how hard this
game is going to get... heh. The underground temple was pretty damn
hard. [Night vision is great, but only for a few seconds...]

> Get off the river. It's safer to walk than use a boat.

I was beginning to get that impression, yes.

[Like that time where you're supposed to use the hang glider. I found
that every time I touch that thing, I get shot to ribbons. Much better
to creep through the jungle...]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/