POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Career Opportunity : Re: Career Opportunity Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Career Opportunity
From: Chambers
Date: 16 Mar 2008 22:22:54
Message: <47dde40e@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 00:54:22 -0700, Chambers <ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> wrote:
>
>> Well, I need some advice, and I was hoping that someone here would be
>> able to help.
>
> I agree with Mike, you don't sound as if your heart is in the change. You might
> not realise it but there is more than one type of electrician.

Oh, I realize it.  This particular position would be for wiring houses,
apartments, condos, things like that.

> volts. But I digress, some of an electrician's work can be rewarding both
> intellectually and financially. Some of it is mundane and boring all of it
> involves working with your hands generally in not the best of conditions.

Well, what I'm doing now is almost always boring, never using my hands,
in a safe and secure environment.  So this might be a change for the
better for me :)

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com