POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another week, another impossible game : Re: Another week, another impossible game Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another week, another impossible game
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 16 Mar 2008 05:53:25
Message: <47dcfc25@news.povray.org>
news:47dcfa45$1@news.povray.org...
> Hi guys.
>
> Anybody here played Farcry?

Sure. I admit, I used cheats for over half the game. I suck at FPS, but was
enjoying the story.

The battle you describe is a boss battle well over 2/3 of the way through
the game. If you're playing hrough the game, you'll have a large abount of
rockets and a lot of other advanced weapons. It's still hard though.

You're playing the demo?