POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : RIP Gary Gygax : Re: RIP Gary Gygax Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:14:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RIP Gary Gygax
From: Darren New
Date: 14 Mar 2008 15:29:39
Message: <47dae033$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> Worksforme.
> Worksforme

It probably depends on exactly what you've done and what state it's in.
I just know that after about 10 minutes I fell back to editing the CSV
files with VI. :-)

>> You right-click
>> on the place at the top where you enter equations, and you don't get a
>> copy/paste menu.
>
> Never tried this, I always use the keyboard shortcuts.

That didn't work to me.

> Does in GNOME - I use that regularly.  This is probably, though, one of
> my biggest beefs with Linux programs - the copy/paste buffer isn't always
> common between apps.

Yeah. Or there's more than one of them. Or stuff in the buffer does or
does not get replaced simply by changing the focus.

> I've never had a problem editing URLs in Firefox....

This was specifically a URL that immediately redirected to a different
URL. I couldn't figure an easy way of copying it into the address bar
without having to retype it.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"