POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Misunderstanding : Re: Misunderstanding Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:17:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Misunderstanding
From: Invisible
Date: 14 Mar 2008 08:44:25
Message: <47da8139$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

> F4 opens a dropdown menu.

So it *is* possible?! I *knew* it...

Why is this stuff not written down anywhere?

> Easy method for finding all this. I unplugged my mouse for an hour. You
> should try it with your colleague just to have some fun >:)

I spent a day trying to set up this new Dell PC. However, it has no PS/2
ports, so my KVM switch wouldn't work. The guy watching me thought it
was terribly amusing each time I tried to use the PS/2 keyboard to
control it, instead of the USB one sat beside me. GRRR!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/