POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Really? : Re: Really? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Really?
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 13 Mar 2008 17:24:42
Message: <47d9a9aa$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> "Invisible" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote in message
>> I *thought* I had a bad day today.
>>
>> ...and then I read this:
>>
>> http://thedailywtf.com/Articles/Youll-Need-to-Come-Downtown.aspx
>

>      Good one. I'm surprised that the son had four zero's in his number, but
> yeah, it's called 'Sod's Law'.
>
>      I would have liked to see those cops faces!  :)
>

>       ~Steve~

My old phone number ended in 0001. It was fine, till one of the other
phone companies used it for unknown numbers. I started getting very
angry calls at 4 AM telling me 'I have caller ID, I know you just called
me and hung up, don't do that again or <various threat>!' It got bad
enough that I needed a new phone number.