POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Adventures with digital painting : Re: Adventures with digital painting Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:20:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Adventures with digital painting
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 13 Mar 2008 16:54:38
Message: <47d9a29e@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 escribió:
> But anyway, why worry? Just stop using Tcl. ;-)

For some reason that reminded me of...

<FarSide> i had a guide that told u to put the 1.1.3 firmware file on
the touch
<Brethil> It will be way faster even if you decrypt it on your computer
and put the decrypted.dmg file on your iPod (should work, but I'm not
100% sure
<FarSide> then run the upgrade
<PovAddict> FarSide: I did that to save myself from a hour-long download
<PovAddict> but the iPod still did decryption, extraction, patching, etc
<FarSide> i chose the ron popeal method...set it and forget it
<FarSide> i just went to bed
<FarSide> lol
<PovAddict> okay, time to try this again
<PovAddict> ah wait... to copy the firmware I need ssh
<PovAddict> to install ssh I need BSD subsystem
<PovAddict> BSD subsystem messes with Cydia (which I haven't installed yet)
<FarSide> yup
<PovAddict> or, I could install Cydia and get saurik's ssh
<Brethil> you can also use iPHUC
<Brethil> to copy over usb
<FarSide> i just suggest suicide
<FarSide> a lot easier