POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : RIP Gary Gygax : Re: RIP Gary Gygax Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RIP Gary Gygax
From: Darren New
Date: 13 Mar 2008 16:37:59
Message: <47d99eb7$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Well, you complaining about the UI of oocalc makes no sense.

Only if you think I expect any results from the comments other than
conversation.

Complaining about how lame Vista is doesn't make any sense either.
Happens all the time, tho.

Besides, sometimes people give actual useful advice and clear up some of
my ignorance.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"