POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC - Proposal for voting policies : Re: IRTC - Proposal for voting policies Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:12:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC - Proposal for voting policies
From: scott
Date: 13 Mar 2008 07:36:43
Message: <47d91fdb@news.povray.org>
>       - A voter must rank all images (except their own)
>    - Every voter must provide a comment on each image they vote on

What happens if a large number of images are submitted, say 100, 200, 500
etc?  How many people will be prepared to spend the time to sit down and
look, vote and comment on that many images?

On a related note, it should be as easy and fast as possible to vote on
images using the web.  eg You choose what resolution pictures you want to
see, then each image is shown to you in turn with boxes at the bottom to
select your score and enter your comments.  And it should be possible to
come back later and continue voting before finally clicking the "submit my
votes" button.