POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Erlang : Erlang Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:21:24 EDT (-0400)
  Erlang
From: Darren New
Date: 12 Mar 2008 22:46:48
Message: <47d8a3a8$1@news.povray.org>
Anybody using Erlang?  It looks interesting, and potentially really
useful, and industrial strength with lots of good libraries, and has
some interesting metaprogramming possibility, but I don't see any
particularly good textbooks on it, and learning a wad of libraries from
man pages is difficult sometimes.  On the other hand, using magic
cookies for authentication over remote links is so 1980's, so I have to
wonder how industrial it is outside its own niche.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"