POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Old photographs : Re: Old photographs Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old photographs
From: St
Date: 12 Mar 2008 16:59:07
Message: <47d8522b@news.povray.org>
news:47d5025e@news.povray.org...
> St. <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>> Damn, those guys sure would use those guns if you messed them about.
>
>  You bet. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatfield-McCoy_feud

     Meant to say Warp, thanks for that link, I did read it when you posted
it. Good reading. Explains a lot with the image.

     In all honesty, those guys were just looking after their property imo,
(forget the pig, that was just some excuse along the way), the same would
happen now if you tried to invade your neighbours house (for whatever reason
that would be!) - they'd kill you if they could. (I think it's legal now in
the UK with justifiable cause to do this). Not sure though.

       ~Steve~