POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC - Proposal for voting policies : Re: IRTC - Proposal for voting policies Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC - Proposal for voting policies
From: pan
Date: 11 Mar 2008 18:12:52
Message: <47d711f4@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <del### [at] deletethistoopovrayorg>
wrote in message news:47d6615d@news.povray.org...
> Chris Cason wrote:
>> permission to use an IRTC image for a good cause, and to have to
>> refuse
>
> [following up to self to clarify]
>
> not technically 'refuse', since I don't have the right to give
> permission
> in any event (except in certain very specific circumstances). so
> while I
> can't actually 'refuse', it still feels like it when I say I
> can't help;[

I think it would be trivial to include some option fields in the
registration/entry form that presents options such as:

do you reply to all permission to use requests with NO
contact info: xxx xxx

etc. - simple response engine incorporating above parameters

lots of permutations there - as long as a db is being used
it might be wise to use it