POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC - Proposal for voting policies : Re: IRTC - Proposal for voting policies Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC - Proposal for voting policies
From: Warp
Date: 11 Mar 2008 00:37:56
Message: <47d61ab4@news.povray.org>
I think we should consider some extraordinary circumstances and what
to do if they happen (let's hope they don't, but...)

  What will be done if the amount of submissions is ridiculously low?
For example, let's assume that two people submit for a given round.

  What will be done if the amount of votes is too low? Let's assume that
in a round of 20 images only 2 people vote.

  Where will the line be drawn?

--
                                                          - Warp