POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC - voting policies : Re: IRTC - voting policies Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC - voting policies
From: Warp
Date: 11 Mar 2008 00:29:43
Message: <47d618c7@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran <gitran_nospam_@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Here are the graphs with the regression results.
> http://www.oyonale.com/images/divers/image001.gif Artistic vs technical
> http://www.oyonale.com/images/divers/image002.gif Artistic vs conceptual
> http://www.oyonale.com/images/divers/image003.gif Technical vs conceptual

  I find the complete lack of dots on the upper left and lower right
corners rather telling.
  Either nobody ever made an image which was superb in one category and
completely sucked in another (which I really find hard to believe), or
cross-contamination of categories is just an inherent property of the
human mind and there's nothing that can be done about that.

--
                                                          - Warp