POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC - Proposal for voting policies : Re: IRTC - Proposal for voting policies Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:34:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC - Proposal for voting policies
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 10 Mar 2008 22:47:43
Message: <47d600df$1@news.povray.org>

>    - Registration will capture home address and phone number

Does this mean that, being a minor, I can't participate without first
getting permission from my parents to give such information?

>          [5] = Shows very good BASIC skills
>          [6] = Shows ADVANCED level skills

Wording makes me feel like something is missing between those two levels.

> 5) The voting period is the 2 weeks after the submission deadline.

This means "voting starts immediately after submission deadline, and
ends 2 weeks later"? With an automated system, I bet "immediately" will
not mean some hours :)