POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC - voting policies : Re: IRTC - voting policies Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:22:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC - voting policies
From: David Buck
Date: 10 Mar 2008 13:05:19
Message: <47d5785f$1@news.povray.org>
Nimish Ajmani wrote:
> David, have you come to some decisions on what to do, or are you still waiting
> out?

I've been following all the discussions here and putting together what I
feel are the best recommendations.  I'll put together a summary of those
later this evening and post them here.

Thanks to everyone for their feedback - it's very helpful and has
changed my approach to the design of the site.

David Buck