POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : RIP Gary Gygax : Re: RIP Gary Gygax Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:09:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RIP Gary Gygax
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 10 Mar 2008 11:34:48
Message: <47d56328$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 09:30:10 +0000, Invisible wrote:

>>> Phone - " Sorry, I'm not interested in anyting you have to sell.
>>> Goodbye"
>>
>> Add "Stop calling me, because you will never win business from me by
>> being annoying/persistent".
>
> Thanks for the tips, guys...

Actually, I've got a situation with one of my instructors in the field
bugging a partner like this - the partner's too nice to say "go away"; he
thinks the guy is not a good instructor, but is willing to give him a
teach just to shut him up.

The guy has been calling almost non-stop begging for an opportunity to
teach (we require at least one class per year to remain in the program),
and also stopping by the office to beg in person.

Jim