POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : RIP Gary Gygax : Re: RIP Gary Gygax Server Time
11 Oct 2024 21:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RIP Gary Gygax
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 9 Mar 2008 03:22:39
Message: <47d39e4f$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   The solution is rather simple: Just use the old software. What's
> stopping you?

Actually, I mostly do. That doesn't prevent me being bugged from the
fact that if software didn't get bloated as fast, there could be more
resources allocated to eg. stability and lower energy consumption
instead of plain speed and price.

But then, it's a marketing world, so those resources would be wasted to
lower the price...

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
    http://www.zbxt.net