POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : SQL help : Re: SQL help Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:17:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SQL help
From: Darren New
Date: 8 Mar 2008 14:32:27
Message: <47d2e9cb$1@news.povray.org>
Kyle wrote:
> I can tell you for sure that I wouldn't have been able to pull that our of my butt
on the fly while testing.  I would have had an idea of how to do it, but would't
recall the syntax.

I believe there's a way simpler way of doing it that doesn't use any
trinary operators or server-specific features.  It's brutally
inefficient, but that wasn't a criterion. :-)

I'll go pull it out of the code I wrote to solve exactly this problem,
next time I'm in that partition.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"