POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : RIP Gary Gygax : Re: RIP Gary Gygax Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:23:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RIP Gary Gygax
From: Warp
Date: 8 Mar 2008 04:56:23
Message: <47d262c6@news.povray.org>
> Tell me about it. I thought "dungeons and dragons" was a TV series...

  I'm amazed how you again and again succeed in showing your ignorance
about basic things all computer and other nerds know.

  (No, I have never played D&D, and I don't even know the rules almost
at all. The closest thing I have ever been to D&D is that I own Baldur's
Gate 2. Yet I know perfectly well what D&D is.)

--
                                                          - Warp