POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Drawings : Re: Drawings Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:17:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Drawings
From: St
Date: 7 Mar 2008 14:42:14
Message: <47d19a96$1@news.povray.org>
news:47cfb7d4@news.povray.org...
>>    Well, you did good there, they look good to me. Long time since I did
>> any freestyle pencil stuff!
>
> Why thank you Mr St.

      Heh... :) I feel like I need a shiny white halo above my head... ;)

> I've discovered that for some reason, all of the CAD characters seem
> particularly easy to draw. (Though by no means trivial. Every time I try
> to draw more of Lilah than her face, it comes out looking like... a train
> wreck. Really. I also have a big problem with hands...)

    Ah, hands. Yes, hard to do. Whenever I've tried to draw hands (which has
been many times now) I always concentrate on the knuckles and finger/thumb
pads, usually making them slightly larger than normal, which seems to work.
The nails are important too.

     ~Steve~