POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : SQL help : Re: SQL help Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:23:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SQL help
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 7 Mar 2008 12:13:36
Message: <47d177c0@news.povray.org>

> PS. Apparently "I see plenty of people who claim to know SQL who do
> worse than you did. You're really underselling yourself, Andrew. I
> wasn't even expecting you to ATTEMPT those last few..."

Remember that "unskilled and unaware of it" paper? The more you know,
the more you know you don't know too (does that make any sense?). People
may call themselves experts and not know what a JOIN is, and you say
you're somewhat rusty because you know about lots of features that exist
but you don't know very well, when you're actually much better than the
idiot calling himself an expert.

Does that make any sense either? Seems it's impossible to explain this
without long tricky sentences :)