POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Curiosity : Re: Curiosity Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:14:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Curiosity
From: Warp
Date: 7 Mar 2008 03:18:39
Message: <47d0fa5f@news.povray.org>
nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> But so is Gimp, except it's
> multiwindowed interface turns off a lot of people (though docking and tabbing
> dialogs are a step in the right direction).

  OTOH, the Gimp has some features I wish other programs had too (not only
painting programs, but GUI programs in general). For example, being able to
convert any menu/submenu into a window is sometimes really handy. (That way
if you frequently need some submenu elements, you don't need to browse to
that submenu again and again, but you can have it right there to click.)

--
                                                          - Warp