POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Curiosity : Re: Curiosity Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:15:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Curiosity
From: Chambers
Date: 6 Mar 2008 22:25:07
Message: <47d0b593$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> "Invisible" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote in message
>
> [This is,
>> apparently, why being hit over the head with a baseball bat makes you see
>> stars.]
>
>    LoL. Yeah, I guess it would. Thankfully, I haven't had that experience.
> :)

I have.  I was playing catcher at a church softball game, and we didn't
have proper gear (everyone brought their own mitts, balls and bats).

The batter gave me a good whack on the head, and then gawked at me.
After grabbing my head for a minute, I realized he was still there, and
yelled at him, "Run, you idiot!" :)

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com