POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I have a blog too now...! : Re: I have a blog too now...! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:23:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I have a blog too now...!
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 5 Mar 2008 13:36:20
Message: <47cee824@news.povray.org>
news:47ced2fe@news.povray.org...

> Go post a comment. Now click "edit". Oh look, a whole bunch of spurious
> "<p>" tags have now appeared. Everything is now double-spaced. Neat.
>
> Write a post. Post it. Now go back and edit it. Oh look, all my markup
> has been chewed up. (Certain tags get eaten!)

Never seen either, and I sometimes edit my posts several times, even after
publishing.
<goes and edits a comment several times> Nope, all is well.

The only issue I've see is that sometimes stuff within <pre></pre> tags get
multi-spaced if you edit enough times

What version of Wordpress were you using? Current version is 2.3.3