POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I have a blog too now...! : Re: I have a blog too now...! Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:22:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I have a blog too now...!
From: Invisible
Date: 5 Mar 2008 11:29:17
Message: <47ceca5d$1@news.povray.org>
Dan Byers wrote:

> I'm curious, though... why Blogger and not WordPress?

Not that you were asking me, but... I use WordPress because it's what my
host provides. (It comes free with the package.) It works, but the
thingy for composing posts is disgustingly buggy. In general, WP doesn't
seem terribly stable. Oh, and my hosts have kindly disabled most of the
customisibility features.

Of course, if I were to pay them 3x my current fees, I could run
arbitrary CGI. If I then manually install WP by myself [presumably a
very non-trivial task] I would then be able to customise it all I want.

Or try something better...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/