POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I have a blog too now...! : I have a blog too now...! Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  I have a blog too now...!
From: Rune
Date: 4 Mar 2008 18:49:43
Message: <47cde017$1@news.povray.org>
http://runevision.com/blog/

It's mainly about my master thesis for a start. I'm working on a master
thesis on "Adaptive Animation for Character Locomotion" and I'll be using
the blog to document and keep track on my own progress and share my thoughts
and results. Basically I'm working on a technology to make walking and
running characters in computer games look more realistic.

I was surprised that Blogger.com would let me have the blog on my own site
and with my completely own design without requiring any components installed
on my server. It's all handled by Blogger and simply transferred per FTP to
my host as static html pages whenever something changes. Sure it may seem
like old technology, but so far it seems to work fine. Blogger's interface
is exposed when people actually want to comment, but I don't mind that.

Rune
--
http://runevision.com